While it’s no myth that grapes and raisins are highly toxic to dogs and should not be given to them in any quantity, it usually takes more than just one to cause a reaction. Research has found that in nine out of the top 10 dog breeds, it usually takes at least three grapes to trigger possible kidney failure.
This site offers information designed for educational purposes only. The information on this Website is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice or our recommendation in any way. We attempt to ensure that the content is current and accurate but we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any of the information on this Website.